You may have heard about Hypnotherapy in magazines, on the TV or from friends. However, for many, describing what Hypnotherapy is, is quite difficult so I will explain what Hypnotherapy means to me and how I help my clients with it.
“Hypnotherapy can help by getting you to ask yourself questions about what you want out of life then giving you the tools to achieve it. You may discover there are any limiting beliefs or barriers that may stand in your way and stop you achieving what you want. Hypnotherapy can empower you to get even more more out of the things you enjoy, learn to ignore and resolve the things that conflict with you and lead a more for-filling life.” Mark Jones – Hypnotherapist
That description I have given above may answer some of your questions but a Hypnotherapist can give you so much more;
- Have you reached a point in your life where you have don’t know what you are meant to be doing, you just aren’t happy with where you are going or simply lost your way. A Hypnotherapist can help you re-connect with yourself and discover what it is that you really want out of life.
- Allows you to offload ideas, dreams and aspirations to a neutral party, someone who doesn’t judge you, but someone who can encourage you to ask yourself questions about where you want to develop these ideas.
- Help you overcome psychological barriers that stop you performing well at work, sport, relationships or any other areas of your life that you may be struggling with.
- Do you find that you lack motivation, always make excuses or find other things to do rather than the task you actually need or want to do. A Hypnotherapist can help you identify what is getting in the way in help you achieve your goals.
- Do you run your own business and feel overwhelmed with everything or you have conflict of your work verses your private life. A Hypnotherapist can help you reach a satisfactory balance.